Chocolate Guinness Bundt #Bundtbakers
This dark Chocolatey dense Bundt Cake is out of this world moist and delicious! One bite and you will be dancing the Irish Jig.
I couldnt be happier about this months Bundtbaker.
Do you know why?
Because this months theme is all about the booze. Lauren Mitchell over at From Gate to Plate is our host this month. I couldn’t be happier.
I had some Guinness leftover and decided to turn it into a moist delicious Chocolate cake. You can thank me later.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chocolate Guinness Cake
This dark Chocolatey dense Bundt Cake is out of this world moist and delicious! One Bite and you will be dancing the Irish Jig.
Yield: 12 slices
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45-1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/2 sticks butter
1 bottle Guinness
3/4 cups cocoa powder
1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cups light brown sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
2 large eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
Place the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in the bowl of a electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Stir the ingredients together to blend.
Place the butter, Guinness, cocoa and both white and brown sugars in a large sauce pan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Add the sour cream and eggs. Mix to combine.
Add the Guinness mixture to the flour mixture and blend until smooth. Pour into bundt pan and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until a tooth pick incerted in the center comes out clean. Allow to let rest for 1520 minutes before inverting onto a plate
Here are other fabulous Boozy Bundts.
- Anisette and Orange Bundt Cake by Samantha at Un Mordisco Un Pecado
- Apple Bundt Cake with Whiskey Salted Caramel by Lauren at From Gate to Plate
- Baba au Rhum by Terri at Love and Confections
- Banana Bourbon Bundt Cake by Linda at Brunch with Joy
- Champagne Soaked Cranberry Bundt Cake by Teri at The Freshman Cook
- Chestnut and Rum Kugelhopf by Jelena at A Kingdom for A Cake
- Chocolate Baileys Bundt Cake by Bea and Mara at I Love Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Chambord Mini Bundt Cakes by Tara at Noshing With The Nolands
- Chocolate Guinness Bundt by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
- Chocolate Kahlua Bundt Cake by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Kahlua Bundt Cake with Kahlua Glaze by Tanya at DessertStalking Blog
- Coffee Baileys Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Frangelico and Fig Bundt Cake by Victoria at Just One Bite Baking
- Gin and Tonic Bundt by Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Gingerbread Rum Bundt Cake by Laura at Baking in Pyjamas
- Grand Marnier and Chocolate Chips Bundt Cake with Seville Orange Sauce by Anna at Media racion doble, Por Favor
- Grand Marnier and Tangerine Bundt Cake by Caro at En la Cocina de Caro
- Guinness Chocolate Bundt Cake by Patricia at Patty’s Cake
- Irish Coffee Bundt Cake by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Kentucky Bourbon Cake by Cassie at Cassie’s Kitchen
- Lemon Rum Bundt by Catherine at Living the Gourmet
- Limoncello Bundt Cake by Natalia at Principiando en la Cocina
- London Porter Bundt with Lemon Glaze by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Peach Brandy Pound Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Pomegranate and Chocolate with Rum Glaze by Rocio at Kidsandchic
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Rum Pudding Cake by Rebekah at Making Miracles
- Rum Raisin Apple Bundt by Maleka at La Luna en Dulce
- Southern Sweet Potato, Bourbon, and Pecan Bundt by Margaret at Tea and Scones
- Spiced Apple Cider Bundt Cake with Bourbon Glaze by Tux at Brooklyn Homemaker
- Tangerine Screwdriver Mini Bundts by Kelly at Passion Kneaded
Peace be with you,