Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake #Bundtamonth

This months Bundtamonth is all about the swirl. It doesnt matter what kind of swirl, as long as you have a swirl. I decided to use Nutella to make my swirl.

Follow Bundt-a-Month on Facebook where we feature all our gorgeous bundt cakes. Or head over to our Pinterest board for inspiration and choose from hundreds of Bundt cake recipes.

Print Print Recipe

Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake

1 1/3 cup softened butter

2 1/2 cups sugar

6 large eggs

3 cups Gold Medal all purpose flour

1/2 cup buttermilk

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 cup Nutella spread

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Beat butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, each time just until blended.

Add flour alternately with buttermilk , beginning and ending with flour. Microwave nutella for 30 seconds in the microwave until soft. Pour half of the batter into the bottom of a greased bunt pan. Add the nutella evenly as possible. Pour the last of the batter into the pan. Using a bamboo skewer swirl nutella in pan.

Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Ready for more bundts? These 16 gorgeous swirly cakes in every form will be inspiration enough for you to bake with us this month:

Here ís how you can be a part of Bundt-a-Month:

• Simple rule: Bake us a swirly bundt
    • Post it before June 30, 2013
    • Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read  #BundtaMonth: Cherry Bundt)
    • Add your entry to the Linky tool below
    • Link back to our announcement posts

25 Responses to “Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake #Bundtamonth”

The Ninja Baker — June 7, 2013 at 6:15 am

Thank you, Veronica! I’ve only been introduced to Nutella this past year…And I am in love!

Seriously, very much appreciate your tip about melting the spread to create a swirl. Great looking cake, too =)

Lora @cakeduchess — June 7, 2013 at 10:08 am

Such a moist and wonderful bundt, Veronica. I can’t walk away from any dessert with Nutella. The swirly Nutella cakes this month have me inspired to bake one right away:)

Renee — June 7, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Ah yes, the divine Nutella. It gets my attention every time.

Kate | Food Babbles — June 7, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Love nutella so I couldn’t think of better swirl for this lovely bundt!

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — June 7, 2013 at 2:46 pm

mmmmm a Nutella swirl, GREAT choice! 😀

Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom — June 7, 2013 at 2:48 pm

yea! we both baked with Nutella! 🙂 your swirly bundt came out beautifully and love the photos!!! so pretty!

Rocky Mountain Woman — June 7, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Looks absolutely wonderful!

Anita at Hungry Couple — June 7, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Considering how much I love Nutella, I’m already in love with this cake!

Mr. & Mrs. P — June 7, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Looks moist and delicious!!!

Maria @close to home — June 7, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Thank for linking this amazing bunt on Friday food frenzy I am craving a cup of coffee

Rocky Mountain Woman — June 7, 2013 at 6:09 pm

That looks wonderful! I could use a big piece right now….

Tara — June 7, 2013 at 8:19 pm

I just used Nutella for my very first time the other day and loved it. Your cake is gorgeous!!

Debra — June 8, 2013 at 7:09 am

You picked a mighty fine ingredient to swirl! 🙂

Hezzi-D — June 9, 2013 at 3:10 am

Your swirl looks perfect! I love Nutella so much and your Bundt sounds easy to make and absolutely delicious!

Holly — June 9, 2013 at 6:40 pm

I think Nutella is a wonderful ingredient! You really used it nicely in your cake. Lovely photos too!

Karen @ Karen's Kitchen Stories — June 10, 2013 at 1:34 am

Veronica, that bundt looks so light and airy! Just beautiful!

Emily @ Life on Food — June 21, 2016 at 11:18 am

Swirls are such fun! This one looks pretty cute and DELICIOUS! Love Nutella.

1. Pingback: Apple Swirl Bundt Cake Recipe | Magnolia Days

2. Pingback: Strawberry Swirl Cream Cheese Bundt – #BundtaMonth Swirly | Sweet Sensations

3. Pingback: Espresso Swirled Bundt Cake | The Spiced Life

4. Pingback: Cinnamon Praline Pecan Swirl Bundt Cake #BundtAMonth : In The Kitchen With KP

5. Pingback: Zebra Bundt for Swirly June #BundtaMonth | Noshing With The Nolands

6. Pingback: Lemon Basil Blueberry Swirl Cake

7. Pingback: Chocolate Orange Swirl Bundt Cake #bundtamonth | Sukarah سُكَّرَه

8. Pingback: Vanilla Cherry Swirl Mini Bundt Cake #BundtAMonth - Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks