Are you ready for some football?
These sausage balls will be a hit at your next tailgate event.
This is the perfect recipe for our game day table for #Sunday Supper.
Please be sure you join us on Twitter throughout the day.
We’ll be meeting up tonight at 7:00 p.m. EST for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat where we’ll talk about our favorite tailgating recipes!
All you have to do is follow the #SundaySupper hashtag, or you can follow us throughTweetChat!
We’d also love to feature your tailgating recipes on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board and share them with all of our followers!
So if you got some hungry fans at your house, and looking for something quick and easy to make, look no further.
1 lb bulk sausage
2 cups cheddar cheese grated
2 cups Monterey Jack cheese grated
3 cups biscuit mix
2 tablespoons chives
1/4 cup parsley
3 tablespoons milk to combine
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix sausage, cheese, biscuit mix, chives, parsley, and enough milk to combine. Mix with hands until combined. Roll into balls. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with dipping sauce.
Pre Game Warm-ups:
- Sausage Balls by My Catholic Kitchen
- Edamame Hummus by Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Rueben Dip by The Meltaways
- Buffalo Wing Hummus by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Smokey Guacamole with Bacon by Family Spice
- Pepperoni & Mozzarella Pull Apart by In the Kitchen with KP
- Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wings by Juanita’s Cocina
- Candied Pecans by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips with Sweet Chili Sauce by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Swabian Mini Meatballs (Schwaebische Mini Fleischkuechle) by Galactosemia in PDX
- Joe Montana’s Touchdown Guacamole by Noshing with the Nolands
- Cheddar Cheese Jalapeno Bites by Mama.Mommy.Mom.
- Hot & Spicy Popcorn Chicken by My Trials in the Kitchen
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers by Real Best Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites by Family Foodie
- Soft Pretzels with Spicy Beer Cheese Sauce by girlichef
- Indian Spiced Chicken Meatballs by Soni’s Food for Thought
- Game Day Loaded Nachos by The Messy Baker
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by Home Cooking Memories
- Southwestern Spring Rolls by Supper for a Steal
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs by Comfy Cuisine
- Roasted Garlic Bacon Dip with Easy Homemade Tortilla Chips by Daily Dish Recipes
- Beer Battered Spiced Sweet Potato Lentil Fritters by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
On the Sidelines:
- Anne’s Best Potato Salad with Bacon and Peas by Webicurean
- Papa’s Potato Salad & Baked Beans by Kwistin’s Favorites
- Simple Roasted Purple Potatoes by Ruffles and Truffles
- Spicy BBQ Baked Beans by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich by Cooking Underwriter
- Pollo Adobado con Papas (Adobo Chicken with Potatoes) by La Cocina de Leslie
- Poor Man’s Burrito by Shockingly Delicious
- Ham and Mushroom Handpies by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Individual Muffuletta Sandwiches by Magnolia Days
- Far East Steak Salad by Diabetic Foodie
- Italian Sloppy Joes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Hot Chicken Chili by Momma’s Meals
- Biscuit Sloppy Joes by Sustainable Dad
- Hawaiian Chicken Wraps by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grandpa Sal’s Sausage and Peppers by Daddy Knows Less
- Fancy Filet Chili by I Run for Wine
- Homemade Italian Sausage by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Jalapeno Crockpot Chili by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Flavorful Fall Marinade by Midlife Road Trip
- Moose Chili by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Peanut Butter-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Streusel Topped Pumpkin Bread by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Zucchini Cupcakes by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Oven-Baked Churros by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Swirl Nutella Cupcakes by Basic N Delicious
- Peanut Butter and Pretzel Truffles by Gotta Get Baked
From the Cooler:
- Sparkling Tropical Lemonade by Dinners. Dishes, and Desserts
- Strawberry Horchata by Damn Delicious
- Bloody Mary Gazpacho by 30AEats
- MVP Bloody Mary Bar by An Appealing Plan
Wine Pairings by Wine Everyday
Peace be with you,