Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites and other Football Food

The Superbowl is tomorrow.
Its still not to late to make a few snacks.
Here is a rundown of all my favorites.
These will appear in my Superbowl spread.
Most of these are easy peasy.
Some a bit more labor intensive, but all are packed with flavor.
Click on the name below the picture, it will bring you to the recipe.

Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites
Coca Cola Chicken Wings
Easy Nacho Dip
Tortilla Pinwheels
Fruit Kabobs with Chocolate Sauce
Stuffed Mushrooms
All of these should please everyone, from the picky eater, to the vegetarian.
Anyway you look at it, all these recipes will be a hit at any Superbowl party.

12 Responses to “Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites and other Football Food”

michael — February 4, 2012 at 11:12 am

you re making it very hard not to make a proper super bowl party! Good job :)

The Mom Chef — February 4, 2012 at 12:02 pm

I’ll have wings and nacho dip, please. It all looks fantastic.

TheChocolatePriestess — February 4, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Looks like a great feast for your party.

Lark (SparkyLarky)@ Lark's Country Heart — February 4, 2012 at 4:56 pm

They all look yummy to me!
    Thanks so much for sharing.

Lark (SparkyLarky)@ Lark's Country Heart — February 4, 2012 at 4:56 pm

They all look yummy to me!
    Thanks so much for sharing.

Mary — February 4, 2012 at 6:13 pm

What an incredible feast. Is there room for one more on your couch? Enjoy the game. Blessings…Mary

Choc Chip Uru — February 4, 2012 at 6:38 pm

All your snacks look delicious but those peanut butter brownie cups are definitely my favourite – they look so fudgy :D
    Fabulous blog!

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru
    Latest: Coffee Brown Butter Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake (Guest Post)

Sydney Jones — February 4, 2012 at 11:10 pm

They all look so delicious, enjoy the big game :)
    Sydney

Eileen — February 5, 2012 at 12:20 am

We aren’t football fans but we have a feast planned for tomorrow. The brownies just came out of the oven – lol… Your snacks look like a perfect way to celebrate the big game day. Enjoy!

Anne@FromMySweetHeart — February 5, 2012 at 3:01 am

Hi Veronica! While I’m not a football fan….I AM a fan of game day food. And your line up looks incredible. I particularly love those coca cola wings followed by a peanut butter cup brownie! It all looks sooooo good! : )

Eliotseats — February 6, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Game day has come and gone. We were sooooo low key here and just made some sandwiches and had some chips. We were not fortunate enough to have anything as wonderful as your recipes. (I was really lazy!)

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. — February 7, 2012 at 12:56 am

Everything looks delicious, Veronica! I really like the tortilla wraps and of course, the fruit and chocolate sauce!