Roasted Potatoes and Gourmet Game Changer #26

Did you know The River Cafe Restaurant is owned and operated by Ruth Rogers and until her death last year Rose Gray? The Restaurant is a old oil storage facility that Lord Rogers, an architect and the husband of Ruth Rodgers modified. It is located on the Thames in London and has been criticized for its pricey menu. These two women are Gourmet Magazines game changer #26. The River Cafe Restaurant is an Italian style eatery known for its open floor plan and simple cooking. Along with their successful restaurant, Rose and Gray have six cookbooks under their belt. I decided to make their Roast Potatoes.

[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:28]

Here are some fellow bloggers who also featured Ruth Rodgers and Rose Gray.

Taryn – Have Kitchen Will Feed, Susan - The Spice Garden Claudia - A Seasonal Cook in Turkey, Heather - girlichef Miranda – Mangoes and Chutney, Jeanette – Healthy Living April – Abby Sweets, Katie - Making Michael Pollan Proud Mary – One Perfect Bite, Kathleen - Bake Away with Me Viola - The Life is Good Kitchen, Sue – The View from Great Island Barbara – Movable Feasts, Kathleen – Gonna Want Seconds Amy – Beloved Green,Jeanette – Healthy Living Linda - Ciao Chow Linda, Linda A - There and Back Again Martha – Lines from Linderhof, Nancy – Picadillo Mireya – My Healthy Eating Habits, Veronica – My Catholic Kitchen Annie – Most Lovely Things Please join us next Friday when we feature Anne Willian.

Peace be with you, Veronica

13 Responses to “Roasted Potatoes and Gourmet Game Changer #26”

The Mom Chef — December 2, 2011 at 11:41 am

I love the look of the different potatoes thrown together like that. It’s elegant and rustic at the same time. And, is there anything better than potatoes roasted with rosemary? Well, than potatoes? :) Hope you’re well!

Sue/the view from great island — December 2, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I’m such a fan of these beautiful little colored potatoes. This is the prefect side dish for so many lackluster winter dinners. You present them so elegantly!

Heather @ girlichef.com — December 2, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I don’t think it gets much better than roasted potatoes. These are gorgeous and I know they’d be delicious :D

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny — December 2, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Mmm roasted potatoes are my favorite and I love the color variety you have going on here! Also feel free to stop by my blog and check out the $50 Williams-Sonoma gift card giveaway going on right now! xoxo

Claudia — December 2, 2011 at 3:34 pm

The best, most classic way to roast a potato – I could have these every day. But they never look as lovely as your photos!

Kiri W. — December 2, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Looks delicious! I love the heirloom ptato colors :)

mireya @MyHealthyEatingHabits — December 2, 2011 at 9:25 pm

What a nice idea to use different colored potatoes. It sure looks like something you’d want to eat.

betty — December 3, 2011 at 1:53 am

parmesan cheese makes them look even more delicious

Kathy — December 3, 2011 at 3:10 am

Those potatoes looks so festive…what a delicious looking dish!

Mary — December 3, 2011 at 4:43 am

These are so beautiful. You picked a wonderful recipe to represent the work of these women. I hope you are enjoying this adventure. Have a great day. We sure enjoy having you. Blessings…Mary

John Conner — December 3, 2011 at 8:51 am

I love this Blog nice people nice posts and nice sharings
    keep working and sharing
    Thanks

bellini — December 3, 2011 at 12:25 pm

These little gems certainly do exemplify what their cooking philosphy is all about.

Taryn (Have Kitchen, Will Feed) — December 3, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Roasted potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes – I love the way you’ve presented them.